Rend Build Suggestions

Gonna put a Rend build together. I looked up some builds online but most of them are from Season 1 with little to no update then slapped on a robo pet for current Season.

You can try this:

d4builds.gg/builds/87faf083-2de0-4f95-91fc-6e0ca2257cdb/?var=0

I have been playing with different things with the Bleed Builds. Really wish Gushing Wounds would work properly. Also, Fields of Crimson needs to be a damn Aspect.

I’ve been playing a Rend build since day one and never stopped, no matter if they sucked for meta or not as the seasons came and went. I’d be curious to see what you come up with :slight_smile:

Gonna use Rend to stack bleed then bleed dump with Rupture. Spamming basic skills with Hectic to reset Rupture. Will let you know how it goes.

Rupture isn’t great at a Bleed dump and you need Ravenous to stack Rends fast enough. Oddly enough, a Leap/Quake build with Rend and Skullbreaker work better for that. GS/Anemia/Concussion with a 1H Mace Off-Hand and Ramas for Rend you can reliably Stun to proc Skullbreaker. WA for damage and Attack speed with Accelerating. Can run Frenzy (Attack Speed increaese) with Hectic then. It just kind of sucks for Bosses so you can swap Rupture in with Wanton Rupture and FoC.

This is my season 3 rend rupture build.
Going to post another one with the fields of crimson soon.
https:// youtu.be/HqoJHTdPqts