Refund time, early access fail

Since everyone paid extra to play early there better be some $20 refunds or some great free stuff heading our way

3 Likes

For me it works perfectly. #ps5

I’ve been waiting over an hour and I still can’t get into the game! Why can’t I have a single player mode like previous versions of Diablo, where I don’t have to deal with this crap!?! I don’t care about playing with other people online!!!

2 Likes

I concur, i paid more to access the game early($90+). Today i log in and am confronted with a 46 minute wait? Who do we talk to, to get a refund? This is totally unsatisfactory.

1 Like

No customer service at all this is straight bs

Two hours for me and it still shows a 46 minute que!

Typical Blizzard! Same thing happened with the initial launch of WoW (and well, pretty much every expansion after that). Their product teams can’t see the light ahead until the train runs them over. Never had this problem with Skyrim Online when it was first launched. After all these years, Blizzard still doesn’t know how to make an MMO!

This is typical Blizard customer service. none.

give us cash and f off. it will work eventually.

They still have yet to acknowledge the people who cant play because of the stutter on PC, regardless of high, low, ultra, nothing stops it. and the PCs listed in the forum are meeting minimum requirements or more. truly infuriating

I agree the one time I’m home early enough from work and i can’t even play the game. Literally bs. Cmon.

I think it’s ridiculous. An extra $20.00 to play early, but turns out IM the one being played for 55 minutes while I wait to even get online. They better have some sort of compensation or some REALLY great battle pass stuff. Otherwise, I want my extra $20.00 back. Absolutely disrespectful. And they “planned” for high server volume. Yeah, okay.

1 Like