Reflection after uninstall

Yea gameplay is fun overall, class and skills are cool, campaign is pretty decent. Late game is a bit repetitive and boring to me.

Don’t regret my purchase but at 85 I was bored. Felt it was just grinding and farming for more grinding and farming and nothing else. Wish there were some uniques specials dungeons and maps, very unique hard bosses and not another lilith. Maybe at expansion (?) I’ll give another try

1 Like

At least you came to the correct conclusion in the end.

1 Like

If you posted specifics as you say you assume, no one will wonder why people are quitting - they will know why.

1 Like

Blizzard sucks so bad. Hoping Microsoft does it different.

3 Likes

Oh I see the misunderstanding. I’m saying for the people that don’t click on it lol.
Sorry, this is the point of view looking at the front page, not inside the actual quit posts.
If they see a bunch of quit posts on the front page, then they will wonder why.
If they are curious enough, then they will click it.

Not so brief.

Aren’t you wasting your time answering too, at this point? Aren’t we all wasting time socializing with strangers?

Therein lies the problem. The game is very good at hooking you in with great moment to moment gameplay, with captivating visuals and immersive sound designs, and then you see it for what it is.

It’s polarized between being very fun and very horrible. Just because the surface level stuff is great, doesn’t mean the interior isn’t a bunch of crap.

2 Likes

Allot of peoples gripes are actually minor. Stash space? Boo hoo you have to do a little inventory management. CC? Learn to move out of the visibly telegraphed attacks. Nerfs? Welcome to a blizzard game lmao.

Wow, OP, you are very jumpy =o

I love you, you are pretty, you are fun, you are great, but deep inside you are ugly, and i dump you =o

This whole paragraph tells me you haven’t gotten into the meat of the game yet.

1 Like

I have a solo level 100 barb pre season before the xp buff. I’m tier 90 on the battle pass level 63 necromancer. Had a 50 rogue, 22 Druid, 11 sorc. Played since early access and open beta/server slam. I’ve been b@ll$ deep in the meat of this game.

Sometimes in life you meet beautiful people that are very charming and pleasant to be around. You attach to them and eventually you realize they are narcissistic, insecure, and will destroy your sense of self.

Outward beauty is not indicative of true personality.

2 Likes

The campaign moment to moment was nice enough that I never felt bored, and when I put the game down I was genuinely excited to get back to it.

The post campaign moment to moment is so bad that merely launching the game is enough to make me close it again because the goals I could set for my self are non-existent.

There is no carrot in D4, only stick.

2 Likes

Exiled is right tho

Stash space? I have about 15% stash filled right now, and I’m about to switch to T4

What the hell are you keeping?

While inventory management is’nt the most fun , its part of the game , I clean up my hearts as it goes , keep those i want to keep in my stash, i think i got 4 there

Now, i just pick sacred, since I’m not yet in T4

Yeah, I gotta do 2-3Min to look at everything once i’m full

Helltides, I only pick highest tier possible, aka, full of sacred, or full of ancestral

But it is what it is =o

1 Like

It’s certainly not ideal but it’s not as bad as people are making it out to be.

Yeah, and thats part of life :slight_smile:

Everyone have ups and downs , Same with games

If you cant accept everything in your life having imperfections, then you are living in a fantasy world =o

Im also playing SC2

Its bloody fun. Its how missions should be made!

1 Like

I wonder if you defended the game this hard when you were a white knight :joy:
Speaking to a brick wall of unreasonable

I will be a brick wall to protect this game from saboteurs such as yourself. Already got one of your cohorts to admit openly to trying to sabatoge the game.

1 Like

You read my legit feedback yet?