Recruited Mercenaries

I mean look at a mirror? You devalue others and you’ll be devauled as well. Secondly blizzard doesn’t look at forums or even reddit much anymore. World doesn’t revolve around you.

1 Like

They said D:Immortal gave them the courage to try something new. The BK was a favorite for a little bit. The new Tempest is just a water monk but still fun.

While I agree a Crusader would have been a good edition next to the Spiritborn, because they originate from Kurast and are in Zarbinzet, I’m not against something new. Spiritborn seems like a mix of Amazon and Witch Doctor, but I haven’t fully read everything about it.

The only for sure reason I can see to have to have a holy class is the Hells vs Heavens focus. It almost seems like you have to have that option. Still not gonna stop me from playing though.

We also bullied them into putting Necro in D3. So it’s possible we get a holy class at some point. Maybe just not as quickly as some want. It’s very possible they pick a random season after the xpac to implement a Crusader and have a quest line that ties it all in. Lore wise we don’t know what’s going to happen yet. So we’ll see.