"Reconnecting to Diablo IV"

Been happening continuously since the newest update today. I get maybe two minutes to play, then in the upper left corner it says Reconnecting to Diablo IV. I force close, log back in and repeat. I can still play when it happens, but it doesn’t count for anything and I lose my progress. I just wasted a Sigil for an Abbatoir of Zir.

1 Like

I have the exact same, but its nearly instant. No mobs spawn, abilities greyed, npc’s animated but not moving.

Also have this issue - I have been checking the forums and there are a few threads but no blue post replies.

I get “Reconnecting to Diablo IV” upon first login, I can still start/join a game but get dc’d at every dungeon entrance, every load screen and sometimes when leaving an area. Game is overall laggy until it crashes.

I have tried:
Using other networks
Disabling anti-virus
Updating Windows
Update all graphics drivers
I even update my mouse drivers to see what could be wrong; no change.

The issues started for me with season 2 - had no latency/connection issues on release or in the first season. Not sure if this is connected but still, have spent about 16hrs trying to play the game and about 2hrs actually playing so far this season - hoping we get some more info on this soon.

/g

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.