Rawhide missing you!

ok so what in the hell i need to do to get the rawhides ?

like srsly this is so stupid to have to farm uber bosses to get a basic material where it should be raining everywhere Oo same goes for iron herbs and whatever

Farm uber bosses for an hour.

Get 4K mats.

Spend those mats in 30s.

Do this about 10 more times and you’ll have a high likelihood of a double crit on one piece of gear.

That’s been my track record. It’s been days and I’ve had no progress on my gear at al. Just takes like 12 hours of farming uber bosses to get the basic raw materials.

1 Like

i really dont get it whats the point to starv ppl for mats and gold in this poorly designed game Oo

they must be brain freezed or something

1 Like

I really doubt the raw hide shortage is working as intended. I have huge supplies of all legendary crafting mats but almost no basic material? Yea na.

Bliz will need to address this at some point since farming for materials to masterwork them is a core part of the endgame.

The worst thing is that they have addressed it…Announced that it would be fixed. Set that Date and patch and the day has came and went and the patch did not alter the issue at all. Like how is your job that secure?

1 Like