Random game crashes

So since early access launch, my game randomly crashes. No apparent reason. System seems to be running at stable temps and hardware nowhere near full capacity. No warnings other than sometimes I get a bit of lag and then poof, game closes. I get an error report asking for what I was doing when it crashed and a reference code, but almost everytime it happens I’m just traveling doing much ado about nothing. I have lowered graphics and messed with some other stuff o9can’t seem to find anything to make a difference. Didn’t have this issue at all through any of the beta weekends. System is older bit it was a power house when I built it, so it’s not lacking much. Any help would be nice. I also posted about this issue on Twitter, but no responses. Would be nice to hear if anybody else has this issue or a fix for it or something…

Hi @dnothing.

I’ve had the same issues - repeatedly. And I still have them. Here is what I’ve done, so far :

Updated my BIOS Firmware
Updated my chipset driver
Updated my graphics driver - then went back to an older version - then did a clean driver install with DDU.
Turned off second monitor.
Played with disablechromaeffects.
Set it to run in admin mode.
Turned off firewall for possible network issues.

And nothing has worked. I still get so many crashes. I even timed them tonight - I started timer upon world load and this is my gametime before crashing :
High graphics :

3,5 min - 702FF469-992E-4EE2-A48D-EF3CFFB044DC
2min - 3DB63F04-CBD3-4F0C-97DA-AD6E22E5C886
1,5min - ADF643BD-5BF3-4DE1-BD03-C0F0456BED90
1,5min - 01F04D55-5BA1-4759-B9F2-F32E65A4965F

Low graphics :
4min - ABE7E44F-E784-45CE-AE4C-F5D0D82FE9B5
3,5min - 2E180797-C3A7-4EDA-8011-78FD8A153E7A

I had to re-do the Astaroth fight 5 times before it didn’t crash. I had to run through Deathspeaker temple 6 times, dispelling Elias’ ghosts every time, before it let me jump across the last chasm.

I run an older Ryzen 1700 with a Geforce 1080 TI. There is no lag while playing, even in major fights - and still it crashes. The temperature is never high, yet still crashes.

I’m at my wits end here - 4 mins of playing doesn’t get you very far in a game that has so far between checkpoints.

I am having the same issue and really surprised there aren’t more people experiencing the same thing.