Queued for Game - Start Game Pending?

Same. Shows “~ 1 Minute Queue” then to “< 1 Minute Queue” to the endless “Pending Start”.

7 Likes

I just had a hard crash without an error report via PS5 and had to close the application.

Now I am stuck in a “Queued for Game - Start Game Pending” been stuck for 30mins.

4 Likes

Yup, just went to load into a dungeon and had to restart. Now stuck on the “Queued For Game - Start Game Pending”

2 Likes

I’m also having this issue. Been sitting at this screen for almost 20 mins now.

Will I get to play D4 or just play Queue screen?

1 Like

Same issue here for the last 15 min

TP’d to town and had a loading screen that wouldnt go away. restarted game and now im stuck in queued for game

1 Like

I was having the same issue. Cancelled the queue a number of times and tried starting the game with the same character. That didn’t work. I then closed the entire game, restarted the game and got the same issue for 12 minutes.

I just came here to see if anyone else was having the same issue. I went to reply to this thread where I was asked to login to the website and confirm with authenticator which I did. The second I approved the login request with authenticator the game queue cleared and let me in.

I have a hard time believing my logging into this website and approving the request via authenticator has anything to do with my ability to get into the game but stranger things have happened.

4 Likes

Yep, went to do inventory management (crashed 3 times using the blacksmith and then vendoring) now stuck queued for game.

#feelsgoodman

maybe we have to buy platinum to log in now?

5 Likes

sounds like a server issue. It’ll get resolved eventually.

Yup. Stuck at “Queued for game - start Game Pending…”

Sameee, been stuck for about 30 minutes :confused:

1 Like

Same here. :frowning:

10char

Gah i’m in the same screen too…effing A. They should have a side scrolling Diablo metroidvania you can play while you wait with progression saves. Joke would be ppl progressing more on the loading screen game than the actual game…

4 Likes

Same issue here, I was running from main city all the way to the Act 3 quest and was nearly there after like 20 mins… then got kicked about 10 mins ago, unable to “Start Game” since as it is stuck on the “Queue for Game - Start Game Pending…” screen. This keeps happening or banding issues to the point I’m unable to progress. Not sure what is going on… No release from Blizz / Diablo 4 team as of yet…

They really need something for these games like a SnapComms system or something so we don’t have to hunt down the issue on social media or else where…

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. Replying for visibility.

2 Likes

Queued For Game- Start Game Pending…------------>…

2 Likes

my tendies are done and im still starting game. what now?

2 Likes

On pc same issue as well.

1 Like

Exit Game. Right click the BNet launcher and close it. Re-launch. Seems to fix it for me.

1 Like