Queued for Game - Start Game Pending?

Same issue here, I was running from main city all the way to the Act 3 quest and was nearly there after like 20 mins… then got kicked about 10 mins ago, unable to “Start Game” since as it is stuck on the “Queue for Game - Start Game Pending…” screen. This keeps happening or banding issues to the point I’m unable to progress. Not sure what is going on… No release from Blizz / Diablo 4 team as of yet…

They really need something for these games like a SnapComms system or something so we don’t have to hunt down the issue on social media or else where…

2 Likes

I am having the same issue. Replying for visibility.

2 Likes

Queued For Game- Start Game Pending…------------>…

2 Likes

my tendies are done and im still starting game. what now?

2 Likes

On pc same issue as well.

1 Like

Exit Game. Right click the BNet launcher and close it. Re-launch. Seems to fix it for me.

1 Like

Looks like someone at Blizz tripped on the power cords again.

3 Likes

did that twice now :confused: didnt work for me

1 Like

Same here.

10characters

bought a new skin and was able to get on my character, thanks for the tip!!

2 Likes

I’m just watching my fiance play in the other room while I sit stuck in queue :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Hmm. I just did it again when posting that and it got me in this time. Wasn’t sure if it was related. Hope you get back in soon!

1 Like

At least I know it isn’t just me.

2 Likes

Stuck for me as well.

Queued for game - Start game pending…

1 Like

Same, East Coast United States, it did eventually load just took forever. hang in there

1 Like

Tried to go into a cellar and got an endless loading screen. ALT+F4’ed the game and restarted the game. Then got stuck in the endless “START GAME PENDING…”

Tried cancelling and going back into the queue a few more times but get a within 1 min queue and back into the “START GAME PENDING” issue.

We are in hell mode now bois and grills.

I have a queue now…it’s still early access and we’re getting that? It’s going to be exploding on tuesday

1 Like

Same for me, guess it was going to happen evetually.

East Coast here, too.