Queued for game - start game pending …

3rd day in a row I’ve had trouble logging onto servers. This is getting ridiculous.

Blizzard can you tell us if it’s a ddos attack? I haven’t seen blizzard mods on any of these posts.

1 Like

Yeah leaving D4 hardlocked my PC. I had to do a force restart. Now its sitting at a que to get back in.

Imagine if blizzard spent the time and money for good servers like 99 percent of the games out there. During the covid lockdown everyone was playing warzone and this never happened

Also stuck with this issue.

I wouldn’t necessarily say that’s the issue. Have you ever had to deal with servers when they have a couple hundred THOUSAND people connecting at once. One small issue is magnified and a domino effect happens.

Im also stuck in queue

Also stuck in queue - early access hasn’t been very accessible

Stuck as well. What a bummer, it is midday Saturday but this doesn’t seem like a “traffic” issue.

They have millions of dollars and teams of people. No other game like warzone or league or legends has this issue and they have more players.

I’ve played every blizz game since wc3 and d2 and it’s always an issue with the servers.

1 Like

There is almost no one on the server when you get on so its not that there are hundreds of thousands of people logging in at once. Its part of the subroutine for the program. Its not cueing properly. I went from waiting 15 minutes to waiting 30 minutes to sitting in cue for 20 minutes just to watch the counter to reset to 30 minutes again and then suddenly boom I’m in the game.

I’ve also been stuck at this “Queued for Game - Start Game Pending” for hours. I assume Blizzard will be providing us with some compensation for this.

1 Like

Also stuck at queued for game-start game pending been waiting for an hour restarted the game and my ps5 4 times

C’mon Blizzard. You’ve had time to work the kinks out. So far everything has been great. Let’s not jack it up now.

Ive been at this queue for well over 3 hours now. Getting extremely tired of all this waiting

1 Like

My queue keeps counting down. Then restarting with another longer queue. 2+ hours of this so far.

Errors 395002, 401003, and others have popped up.

Same here. Really annoying that we’re paying extra to “beta test” for Blizzard. They should totally refund players who encountered this issue back the $20.

I’ve been waiting in queue for more than 30 min and each time the countdown reaches 0 only to restart again. Very frustrating experience!! Why did I pay extra to get the experience of the beta

1 Like

Got the same problem. Dont care about the battle pass, i paid the extre fee to play early because i dont have a lot of free time… and now i try to play for 3hours and its not working. Relly frustrating. If i can ill take a full refound of the game. Its a shame blizzard! I have learn my lesson, its the last time i pay extra money to play a game early.

1 Like

Such garbage, completely absurd… All the issues in the betas and now this. No basic attack skill assignment, server connection problems and now login issues, game crashed on me multiple times when entering dungeons. Horrible release imo.

I was having trouble logging in for 2 hours. It kept saying pending start queue for 20+ minutes. I turned off cross platform play and got in with ps5