Queue Timer stucked at 6 minutes

Expectations for the Diablo IV Open Beta (March 24-26)

Alright guys, I have been in queue for more than an hour now!

At begin, it was a 129 minutes queue which quickly dropped down to 19 minutes. Then after a connection error, back to 50 minutes straight!!

Now, after I had finally left the queue to be able to login just a few minutes ago, it has put me back and now I am stuck at 6 minutes…

Dont think this will encourage me to report any issues… besides this one.

Do I now need to exit the game to get into queue for a next ridiculous hour?!

EDIT:
Hold on, it has now even increased from a stucked 6 minutes to 12 minutes. Thank you Blizzard.

Blizzard already discussed this matter. Waste of time for all these people to be posting about it.

Queue Times: When we open the gates again this Friday to absolutely everyone, we are expecting a lot of people. There will be lengthy queue times, particularly on Friday when we first launch and during peak regional windows. This past weekend helped us to forecast the capacity we expect this weekend, and we will be using that capacity to intentionally stress our systems in preparation for launch. In summary, while we know it can be frustrating, we need queues to properly stress test our services and we are designing to ensure we have them some of the time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.