Question to players

Good day dear players! What else you would want to see in the game except of known upcoming changes and other major changes we all spoke about?

Let me start:

1. (this is my own “wanting”) - /DPS log/DPS meter/DPS recap/, to be able to somehow understand my build
  2. Some special bosses with special loot table
  3. Weekly events for both eternal and seasonal realms, for example: most killed mobs quantity per day/hour, most looted items quantity per day/hour and so on
  4. Crafting!!! Creating weapons and gear from scratch using existing materials!

Good luck everyone!

1. SSF mode
  2. More systems we can progress at level 100
  3. Revamped skilltree/paragon system
2 Likes

For me I really want the skill tree and paragon changed. I don’t really know how I would change it exactly but the skill tree is too simple and the paragon system is too cumbersome.

Even just visually changing the skill tree to be a straight horizontal line instead of this weird zig-zag thing would be a start. Our monitors are wider than they are tall, not sure why it’s even vertical to begin with.

1 Like

i personally would prefer self-found mode not SSF.
meaning you can still play with friends but everything is bound.

SSF seem a bit weird in a game with world boss etc…

i would also like the “skill runes” system from diablo 3 :meaning each skill have 5 variations of the very same skill that change drastically the skill itself : appearance , effect etc…
currently we only have a choice between 2 nodes per skill that don’t even change anything to the skill itself outside of a “on-hit” effect.

Skill Tree/Paragon Board reworked, have a happy medium between the two complexities. Skill tree is rather lack luster and Paragon Board can be a bit much.

More QoL features, ranging from small to large. Small Ex. Showing the HP/Resource Numbers and/or percentages constantly on their respective orbs. Large Ex. Group Finder of some sort. Plenty more, but those are just two examples.

Early-Mid game activities that don’t bleed over into Late game activities. Easier said then done I know, would just prefer to have a change of pace upon hitting 100 is all. A round about way of saying we need more late game content as well. Pits are a good start though.

Progression system upon reaching level 100 that DOES NOT involve uncapping paragon points. Could be integrated into new endgame content and only applies to that particular area, I’d be fine with that, just something else to work toward then Uber Uniques.

NMD rework, I feel these are fine as normal dungeons, but the NMD should change it up a bit, different layouts completely, enemies, etc. Lot of potential here just wasted on adding more difficulty to the same dungeon. Also if they keep adding negative affixes, we need at least 1 more positive affix. Would like to see some changes being made to affixes for NMDs in general though.

I would say a Loot Filter, but will hold off on that for now until I see the new loot drops. It’ll probably be like they said and we won’t necessarily need one anymore.

Too early to tell as far as I’m concerned

Looks like there will be some new fresh things to try out (Shout Druid, Overpower Rogue, Conjure Sorc)

But in general SSF would be an absolutely great addition. Especially if it gains a bit more love in early game (able to start in any of the 6 areas as starting spot), and near-pre-100 (i.e. 60-90 progression)

However in order to make that work there are some unwanted steps to be taken, chances are won’t happen, some of us can at least wish though :slight_smile: