Question regarding flurry and vulnerable

When you have improved Flurry with you and spread vulnerability with it, do monsters that got second hand vulnerability receive additional damage from player’s bonus vulnerable damage on contact? Or does the bonus damage apply afterwards?

The only thing that increases improved flurry’s vulnerable damage is “Flurry does 20% increased damage to Vulnerable enemies”. I don’t know where you are seeing “bonus vulnerable damage on contact”.

He’s only asking if you get the increased damage against enemies on the attack that spreads it to them through Flurry. Honestly don’t feel like logging in to find out.

Oh right. In that case, I don’t know and recommend testing it but, here is what I suspect:

• Improve Flurry’s vulnerable proc needs to hit a vulnerable enemy first before it even considers making other enemies hit by the same cast vulnerable
  • In that time, the enemies already hit by Flurry will have received non-vulnerable damage
  • But subsequent hits (in the same cast) after they become vulnerable can then inflict the full vulnerable damage

So TLDR, it depends on timings on when vulnerable gets proced vs when damage is dealt, I think, but needs testing.

1 Like