Quest: the blinded eye

Hi, I can’t continue with this quest. I also watched some videos, and where there should be a pass to be used with the B key, my game doesn’t appear. I attach the video link. At 25:56 there is a jump to make, but it doesn’t appear in my account.

Can you help me?

UPDATE:

I found the solution. Use a portal for a city center. You have to exit the game and restart it completely. You will have to redo the whole path and redo all the monsters. At that point it unlocks.

However, experience has taught me a lesson. Blizzard does not give any kind of official support for this game. In my opinion it’s not worth the extra money as it leaves any problems like this at the mercy of the forums without messing around.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.