Que just went up?

i just wanted a half hour for my 52 minute que to go down to 22 minutes… and then it jumped up to 46 minutes. youd think with this happening every diablo release they would have figured this crap out by now

3 Likes

Likely it is filling up the backlog of people that were already in que in pending.

No this games just terrible my friend instantly got into his game and mine says 34 min wait it makes no sense

welp now its 74 minutes looks like im not playing today

Same, I think everyone just got off work. I got requeued 3 times and it said start game pending and restarted my que 3 times higher time. I restarted my xbox and now I got a 75m que

Do you both live in the same city?

A lot of people were playing while the auth servers were dying. Slowly we all got randomly stuck on load screens and had to restart.

The queue likes to randomly give-up and restart, putting you at the back of the line (a line which hasn’t moved for 3 hours because they put an intern in charge of the servers for the weekend…) so we all get to go from 1 min left, to 70 mins left, sporadically.

If it makes you feel better, I’ve gotten to the end of the queue, and it’s just a “game start pending” that never goes further. So you’re not missing much.

It’s actually mind boggling how they are just doing nothing about their game being down for 3-4 hours. Don’t worry, intern Steve will figure it out. He helped his mom once when her computer had a virus so he’s perfectly able to handle server maintenance work during primetime.

1 Like

I’m able to get in immediately, so something is goofy.

Same queued for game then queued for game start x 3 reset 75m que.

Nvm, now I’m stuck at start game pending.