QOL request(s) for testing

-a chat tab that records damage, both outgoing and incoming, and an option to customize it to what you prefer so we can see what kills us in pve and pvp, as well as check our damage output.

-a way to organize which buffs you see. When you get a lot of buffs some are hidden while still on, I believe it is from longest to shortest, maybe an option from shortest to longest or semi-permanent first. (This was only a problem for my druid that needed to see a specific buff before casting, but I doubt is important for large swaths of the game, though I thought I’d bring it up just in case.)

-training dummies in certain towns to test combos and damage.

(first time poster unsure if this is the proper place for this, if this is not the right place please let me know thank you)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.