QoL request - new alt character

Any chance you can allow us to “set” a horse/armor/trophy set and how we like our preferred armors/weapons instead of having us go to the wardrobe/stables and manually hunt around for the looks we want?

also, for the LOVE of lilith… set at least the freebie doggy as a default option so we dont have to go there to “put it on”…

thanks! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

honestly, thought about that at times too. im always annoyed when i figure that i have to set my horse again on a new char. xD

i mean its of course not a huge deal but would for sure be cool ^^

1 Like

Seems reasonable. Or at least allow for a favorite flag to be added.

I agree, though I also like to use different mounts/pets for different characters.

I see the need for setting each of them to one favorite, if one chooses so.

I support this specially for PETS, rly forgot those were introduced and didnt set them up for most chars

1 Like

yes! if it could only be one of my QoL requests that would be 1st top choice heh

Hotkeys, too. Whenever I start a new character, I get confused for a second when my leave dungeon button isn’t working. And for HC characters, I have to remember to remap the scroll of escape (so far, this hasn’t bitten me, but I could see it happening).

Can’t even preset different specs in the paragon board. Lets get that done first.

that would be really handy