Q&A Mar 20th Campfire

Decent questions this time around. I was definitely surprised by the zoom. Honestly really looking forward to S4 now. Thinking a Necro minion build to start, hell I might even play a 2nd character this time around.

im absolutely intrigued to go minion as well. Last time i played it was preseason :smiley:

We can trade aspects then as it seems <3

super curious about the new build possibilities as well, since minionmancers wont need the corpse tendrils anymore.

1 Like

Big kudos to iggi for doing this.

2 Likes

Yea I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the questions and the amount. Last time they did like 2 and stopped.

Thank you for adding that. They did also start with the direction/philosophy of the game. Not sure if you can summarize that :thinking:

1 Like

thank you for the post Iggi

1 Like

Yeah yours was the first question. Pretty nice. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Be honest iggi, you just did this thread to brag that 2 of your questions got picked wink wink :smiley:

3 Likes

Iggi Now make a forum summary post covering the entire Q and A session and a highlight of all the changes. You are great at this among other things!

Please.

:pray:

1 Like

About the codexs and aspects how does that apply to eternal characters and past seasonal toons.

Above info seems to tell future seasonal characters and alts will be granted upgraded codex if found by a seasonal 4 character.
But does the eternal characters of the past earn them aswell once the current seasonal are moved to eternal realm?

Also thanks for the summary.

1 Like

Some one beat me to it, give this guy some love.

1 Like

Whoa! k. How they beat you to dat?

1 Like

I was making lunch right after the campfire. My food comes before any Tl:Dr I’m sorry lol.

Pretty cool of you to do this, thanks.

1 Like

And there’s the first expansion mention.

1 Like

I think a lot of the desire for a loot filter in the current version of Diablo 4 stems from the problems that we initially mentioned. We really do just flood you with items, and it’s like sifting sand, you need to look through all these items. The one response is a loot filter could automate all of this.

We think in this new itemization world where we are simplifying it in a lot of the ways we’ve already discussed, reduced number of affixes, simpler affixes, the item power once you get to the late game always drops at the max. Will help to alleviate a lot of those concerns, and it will make parsing through the items a lot easier in this new system.

no.
People want a loot filter becasue loot filters in arpg loot based games are amazing QoL.

you can literally ignore 99% of trash and only see loot you may actually want to use/trade/vendor.

ppl who want to have all item drops show at all tiems love loot filters as less clutter & if they see something…it means its valuable to them.

1 Like

I’ll take my 15 minutes of fame while I can lol. If Adam had known that last question was from me I’m not sure he woulda picked it. Glad we got clarification though.

Next set of questions needs a new rep now. So we can give them their 15 minutes of fame too.

2 Likes

at least you werent crying about nerfs…lol

Text summary here more evidence of why Iggi is forum GOAT. Thanks for compilation.

3 Likes

I’ve done this before for other Q&A sessions, mostly so I could reference it when people started to ask questions or said something I knew wasn’t true based on the Q&A sessions. Because we all know right up to before the patch hits (and probably after if we’re being honest) people will be asking these question.

1 Like