Pure Centipede. Help

To preface. I have played every class in the game and pushed multiple theme builds easily into T4. Example, pure fire, lightning, frost sorc etc. Hardly if at all delving into skills of other elements or ignoring the strongest skills or builds to play what I want.

I leveled a Centipede DoT Spiritborn this season to 60, Paragon 200. Plenty of uniques and some decent rolled items. Easily stomping everything in T3 But I am struggling to do enough consistent damage to push comfortably into T4. Elites surviving too long to breeze through a pit 55.

My build. DoT. Double centipede spirit halls with

Items: Wushe Nak Pa, Loyalty Mantle, Xfals, Temerity, Penitent Greaves, Creeping Death, Apprehension, Vehement Brawler, Menacing

Skills: Toxic Skin, Scourge, Armored Hide, Devourer, Withering Fist, Stinger

Paragon: Starter / Festering, Sapping / Exploit, Bitter Medicine / Bane, Revealing / Canny (not yet socketed) thinking about swapping Sapping for Viscous Shield?

I have 120% healing to max the 400x Devourer damage

Please what can I change to make this build stronger. I don’t care about pushing super high pits and I don’t want to change the build theme of poison DoT or change ultimate etc. I’ll be happy to just crush T4 the same way any of my other toons do. HELP :stuck_out_tongue: