Purchased gear miscategorized

I just purchase Angel of Resurrection gear only to find out that it can’t be equipped to a paladin. Are you F’n kidding me???!!! What non-genius figured that was right? The name itself screams Paladin. If you aren’t going to fix this, then I deserve a ton of free platinum credited to my account.

Hey Djarell, I get the frustration here.

To clarify what’s going on: Angel of Resurrection is a Sorcerer-exclusive cosmetic set (it’s the Overwatch Legends crossover piece themed on Mercy, and it includes a two-handed Sorcerer staff), so it’s not compatible with Paladin or any other class — not because of a miscategorization, but because it was built specifically for Sorcerer from the start.

Class eligibility for cosmetic sets is listed on the shop page and item tooltip before you buy, so it’s worth checking that panel first for any set you’re on the fence about — it’ll save you a repeat of this with future purchases.

If you’d like, you can open a ticket with support to see if they’ll offer any goodwill credit, but I wouldn’t expect it given the eligibility info was available pre-purchase.