PTR temerity question

Can anyone tell me if temerity works with life regen on the PTR? I am yet to find the trousers!

Asking here and not in the PTR as its not technically feedback. Also Necromancers are clearly the most informed of the classes!

edit. found some temeritys and life regen doesn’t work with them… how lame!

1 Like

Never tested it, but temerity drops like flies in lvl 200 boss.

Just so some Lord of Zyr, and you get one fast.

It does but it does not . Life regen is the old affix of Life per a second if you haven’t been damaged recently. Which basically makes the affix worthless. On the other side of the question … yes it does work but no it’s not worth while because the moment you take damage and your barrier counts as taking damage your regen is gone.

its ok i found temerity on the PTR eventually and tested it as I said in my original post under “edit”. so sadly no life regen does not work!

and if anyone was wondering, neither does life on hit when the hits come from your minions. Which is kind of expected.

I think you have to specifically look for the keyword “heal” to distinguish what works and what doesn’t. Iron Maiden, good ole potion at max life, and supposedly the new skeletal priest aspect works with Temerity.

2 Likes

I saw on YT the Blood Getter’s aspect, skeletal priest will heal the player, too. So we can overheal to proc Temerity all the time. Haven’t tested that myself though.

1 Like

Yeah this combo sounds great, with the sacrilegious ring. 2 uniques + 1 aspect combo but passively handling your HP healing + passively generating perma barrier that should functionally double your effective HP, sounds super nice, and ofc that sacrilegious ring is doing more than just sustaining you.

I’m gonna be trying this combo 100%, here’s hoping I’m not forgetting some major downside because it sounds super comfy playstyle wise.

2 Likes

During S4 try, use it with life per hit…it’s a really strong affix

Life per hit isn’t considered healing and doesn’t work with temerity.

Life regen won’t heal over cap so nopers.

I was using it with Blood Surge so it probably was the healing per hit from the skill itself but it felt pretty good because I was healing to 100% really fast.

I ended up putting 1 point in the skeleton priest passive and had the barrier constantly from sacrilegious rings