PTR Shredslide (shrample) tests

Sup guys, I did some testing on ptr using the same build I mentioned in another topic here. This is a pit 101 video but dont take timing or deaths to the heart cause Pit numbers are totally strange in PTR (you have to die to the boss so his life is set to wordly levels)

youtube.com /watch?v=5r1bXsR8dC0&t=129s

This is dream build items, not nearly close to those items since I still didnt get all my tempers back in PTR and couldn`t find a GA armor boots so not using Tyrael on video:

maxroll.gg/d4/planner/g7ibs0ht

Here’s the problem, go watch a Barb stream and Bash post nerf is doing 800m-1b per swing at the moment. Think it’s with the new helm but class balance is at the worst state it’s ever been imo. May skip S5 and just wait for Spiritborn and hopefully that’s an overturned class like Barb.

2 Likes

I understand that its a problem but nothing much to do, not enough double dip modifiers to get to that kind of damage, I like to craft builds for concepts of fun gameplay and stuff is up to blizzard to tune the damage, unfortunately they cant seem to do a good job for druids =/

I know, I’ve tried quite a few builds, it’s just disappointing that Shred is so bad. Why can’t it be as good as Bash is beyond me.

1 Like

They totally going to try and "fix " druid via the xpac to get people to pay.

More prickleskin damage incoming

they’re gonna do s***, because the star of the xpac is that new class

I really hope the new class has an extra weapon slot like Barb/Rogue or it might be dead in the water as they seem to not be able to balance things like that at all.