PTR Ring Affix List

Does any know/remember if max fury was still on the list of possible affixes for Barb during PTR?

I made a list of all affixes on the PTR (as a Barbarian). Looking at it I wrote down: “Maximum Resource” for Head and Neck gear slots. I did not write down how much maximum resource we get.

Thanks, much appreciated!

So that means then helm can still get maximum fury and rings no longer have this?

Yes, that is what is means unless I wrote it down wrong. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So…legacy rares are not completely dead huh

Right, at least on the Eternal Realm :slight_smile:

d4build gg website has PTR affix list. I cant see max fury, if the website is accurate.

1 Like

I think they still kind of are for rings, but just deciding if I’m going to finish crafting some max fury rings now or not. Seems like I’ll go ahead and do it now since there will still be some eternal utility day 1.

It seems like without the fury scaling hota and theres less value in the affix, and also strength will be better than fury fueled Ramdaldini’s. But maybe a good ring will mean I can still take down the torment bosses on first day without near gear.

Rings got fury on kill. Helms, chest, feet fury per second. Lots of uniques add to resource pool.

1 Like

The question is: can barbarians reach 200 max Fury with the paragon board alone?

Assuming you find Seligs and Ramas with Elixirs of Resourcefulness, you can be pretty close to 300 Fury which is huge if you take Max Fury in Paragon.

In my opinion, it takes far too much Fury Generation to constantly overcap Max Fury so that your Skills get the full benefit. It is definitely a balance considering IAS and spamming a Skill can actually provide higher DPS albeit less Burst Damage. Not having to worry about your Resources as long as you always have “enough” is in my opinion worth its weight in gold from a QoL perspective.

Yes huge. But not as huge as greater affix strength triple rolled I believe. So e.g. 250+ strength vs 14 fury, I think the strength wins.

Yes, I suppose it is basic easy math - although I always struggled with multiplication and basic statistics.

I wasn’t aware you could get 200 fury on a ring though? Maybe you could help me understand how to achieve this on only 1 ring. (Not ring plus other items but on the ring itself)

What is the max you can roll on a ring right now that will become legacy? How does that compare to a 250 strength roll as a single affix on a S4 ring?

lol, l was reading two different threads and I confused the two together hen commenting…just ignore me…