PTR Patch Notes Today / How Long Are They?

According to an X post by a Blizzard person we all know and love, we should be getting the patch notes for Diablo IV’s first public test realm. What are your predictions?

How long will they be? Will you actually read them? Will you freak out if something is missing you expected? Do you plan on participating? What are you most interested in testing?

I won’t be participating, but I will look over the notes to see if anything looks good enough to try in season 4.

Over 10,000 words per the pez post. Yes. No. Yes. Tempuring & Masterworking.

1 Like

Betting is against game and forum Tos…but it if were…and I were an essay teacher…

I would say 12pt font, single spaced, 1.5" margin border, 4 pages.

Stealth changes not documented or noted but implemented 2 pages. :rofl:

Bonus side bet: number of people still confused after notes release on the new system including me = 65%

Of course I will be participating, I want to make D4 and S4 better, we need to test everything. I want to see the pit.

I am super excited. PTR in Diablo 3 was always more fun than the actual seasons.

1 Like

I’ll be participating so I’ll definitely be reading them.

It seems they are trying to shift the focus from finding the perfect gear to finding a good starting point and then turning it into the perfect gear over time. So what I’m interested in testing is just how much of that is still RNG. If it’s too much it will mean we just replaced one frustrating system with another. Although I’m hopeful that’s not going to be the case.

In a Word Document, at least 12 pages.

Definitely will, maybe not all the fixes, but definitely the juicy bits.

What am I 12?

Absolutely.

I got a list of goodies:

Necro Pet Build
New Crafting Systems
Pits
Helltide Gauge
Andariel
Seeing a Greater Affixed item drop
Seeing a Unique drop in WT 1 or 2
This spot reserved for additional things not mentioned in campfire

1 Like

I’d love to participate but I have the game on PS5 so no dice.

Still fully intend to read the notes and join people in speculating/meta discussion.

Atleast an hour or so.

6 pages without S4 stats, if adding S4 introduction then 9

I don’t think we get to the “13 pages” magnitude of patch notes like it was between S1 and S2

If we could only get dmkt here… hmmmm

The notes will be long enough to cover most of the coming changes, I’m sure some things will be accidentally left out :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be joining the PTR, I want to see everything thats changing, or try to.

How Long Are They?

Patience young grasshopper :point_down:

20 pages with mostly words, 25 with pictures? LOL

Does anyone remember how many pages did the Patch Notes between S1 and S2 contain ?

It was 13 pages but don’t remember the word count…

He said morning so they have two more hours to release these notes!

i guess they are coming soon, i will read all lel,

10’000 words like dayum, need something to eat meanwhile

they are up now

The Diablo IV Season 4 PTR: What You Need to Know — Diablo IV — Blizzard News

I bet it’s over 10k words.