PSA on Dolmen Stone "bug fix"

They may have fixed the issue with boulders beginning to not cast properly, but recasting hurricane with rotating boulders still lets them all loose and doesn’t keep them in the hurricane, it’s still bad.

1 Like

On patch we will get on May 28th we can read:

• Fixed an issue where Boulders orbiting the player from the Dolmen Stone Amulet could stop doing so indefinitely when destroyed by projectile-destroying entities, such as Suppressor Fields or monster-spawned walls.

But I don’t think it’s gonna be work well, cuz Boulder is bugged for normal playing without these monster affix. I noticed that the problem is Hurricane when we get it to fast and then Boulder’s behaviour is crazy. Guys try Boulder Build when we don’t have perma or close for that Hurricane, for example Hurricane cdr is 17 sec., but it lasts 8 sec. - then ofc we have to wait for “combo” but bug it doesn’t exist at all. So my conclusion it’s fault of skill (Hurricane at 99%), not Dolmen Stone itself. But I hope that will be fix too, cuz currently I just stop playing for that reason.

2 Likes

And yet in season 3 plenty of people used symbiotic for perma hurricane.

I think it has to do with invisible walls too. We shall see.

In Season 4 you can easily do perma Hurricane also in another way - new recipe in Weapon Hurricane Duration + cdr Hurricane in Rings + duration from passives. But ofc you lose better option in recipe Weapons - chance double for cast Boulder, so ye, with Symbiotic aspect is better way, but at start of that Build is also good option 1, which I described. Problem is that Symbiotic is also gonna bugged Boulder + Hurricane combo.

Have you tried to reproduce the bug on thr practice dummy?

just forget about this spell , pretend u dont have it. I bet it wont get fixed or it will be as D2 one extremly usless. I reported few bugs with boulder in PTR all of those are live now. At least this skill is counted as core from time to time.

No. Ill reserve judgement for the fix on the 28th.

It was a really fun strong build in season 3.

btw just for the record . I cleared around Pit 120 in the PTR with Boulder build it had nothing to do with Hurricane bug at the time, pure Boulder dmg was doing the job. Also i wasnt using Tempest roar. Few problems about Boulder i dont see geting changed any time soon.

1. Can not cast and walk at the same time , wich is very bad for harder content u are just siting duck.
  2. Knocking back mobs sounds fun , but only first 20 min playing this build after that is very annoying. Just get inside the bubble of the elite mob to do some dmg and u knocking him far away in 3 rooms - baaaaaaaad :frowning:
  3. MUST USE 3 bad pets on your bar cose Shepherd + Stampede , wich dont allow using other stuff and actualy make a interesting build.
  4. MUST USE amulet slot for this , second most powerful slot for aspects also this crap it giving + 3 to Wrath skills and Boulder is now core skill and 2 to core skill on gloves do not increase Boulder ranks , sounds fun right (maybe is fixed now not sure)
  5. Have to deal with all those nosense one year after the game is released
  6. Hope they dont put Arctic Blast in the Expansion :smiley:
1 Like

It really is a shame that boulder druid is just broken in all kinds of ways, it was fine on the PTR and blizzard went and smashed the fun out of the spec

If blizzard reading this , just wana say that puting Hurricane duration on weapon make boulders to dont spawn at all

Natur’s Fury doesnt proc if u hold the button , for example holding Liightning storm dont cast Landslide or Boulder (when u make it core skill). Holding Tornado same story. Holding button on Landslide some time doesnt spawn tornado or lightning storm for more then 10-12 hits , some time do work. I think this is known bug from day one. To be completely honest i dont know any druid skill who work at 100% , no counting generators im sure there are bugs too or not working things.

Nature’s fury - “in addition, those free skills count as both EARTH and STORM skills”.
Guess what. They don’t. Last time i checked procing free Earth skill for example Landslide it doing same dmg with or without Earthen devastation. More siply it Landslide should be storm skill and get bonuses from everything you have for storm. The idea is spaming Landslide with Earthen devastaion capped 40% + Thunderstruck 100% should make this Lightning storm if it even cast to do alot of dmg, but … obv Blizzard care mostly for barb and necro what most of the players play tbh

If it was good on ptr then what changed between the ptr and now (other than the bug which is hopefully totally fixed)

Outside of an overpower scaling bug, boulders worked, dolemen’s worked and none of the masterworking or tempering broke it. Somehow during live launch of season 4 druid is all kinds of bugged not even just boulders. It looks like they have a “fix” for this, but the fix in the patch notes isn’t targeting the core issues with boulder and dolmen’s. The Nature’s fury key passive and petrify are bugging out the boulders in addition to the suppressor fields

Still bugs with the boulder build! Please fix.