PS5 random logout of VOH purchase( hotfixed )

time to time i get the message that i did not buy the VOH expansion my exp would stop growing. i have to log out of the game and relog in to solve th issue.

i have purchase the ultimate expansion. so are the dev looking into it.? i have to keep going to see if if have been log out of it.

Update
Dev already responded

Hotfixed.

6 Likes

Same here, incredibly annoying.

2 Likes

Same problem here, i want to play!!

2 Likes

Same problem, very annoying.

2 Likes

Same problem on XBox Series X. Logging completely out of the game and logging back in fixes it.

From what I can tell it seems to happen after I complete quests/dungeons that grant rewards of some sort.

1 Like

I’ve got to the point where I’ve stopped playing from the frustration. Let’s hope it’s fixed soon.

Confirmed this on my side.
It is pretty annoying, every random minutes i have to log out becuase it looks like i don’t have VoH anymore

:expressionless: same issues here. Hope its fixed soon.

Same here on Xbox series S

Next hotfix… so weeks from now, basically " Eff the console players"

1 Like

Friend of mine thought “maybe I didn’t buy the expansion after all” and bought it…again. Now he just found out that he’s paid twice and Microsoft won’t give him a refund. LAME.

Would be nice if they tested the DLC on consoles before releasing it to the wild. Worst part is loosing your active obols and elixirs on relog.

2 Likes

i lost count how often i had to relog, didnt use any of the items after the 3rd consistent, hey u dont have the expansion i gave up. I hope they get it working soon.

Well now besides the logging out my game froze. I’m on PS 5.

Same here …. A little thing would be important to mention that every time (it happens in 1 hour about 1-2 times) the current potions etc. are also gone… annoying!

1 Like

Still broken on my end for PS5. I can’t finished the last quest of the campaign or access the kurast undercity.

Any idea when the next hotfix will be released? I’ve been dealing with the re-login issue, and it’s caused me to lose a lot of Obols and potions. To make things worse, I even lost a Legendary Cache because of it.