PS5 Horde Bug: Gamebreaking for Online and Couch Co-op

Last night my GF and I were playing from our respective houses with a couple doing couch co-op at their house. 3 back to back tier 7 hordes completely broke at 6/9 waves. In doing some digging, this has been a known issue since the beginning of the season and now we are 3 weeks from the new season and it’s still not fixed. This is game breaking and makes the season a waste. Everyone that paid for the battle pass and now can’t complete the chapters deserves all of the seasons rewards and potentially to be reimbursed.

2 Likes

Same experience here. Horde is broken for couch coop. We buy Diablo games since they’re some of the few couch coop friendly big studio games.

Absolutely disappointing that’s not the case. Makes me consider not picking up the expansion if major features are going to be unplayable.

1 Like

They’re not going to fix this bug this season. They just left a comment and then disappeared. Console players are less important than PC players; co-op console players are even less important, even if you’re paying for a monthly game pass.

3 Likes

They need to give people a refund on their battle passes if their entire season is unplayable.

1 Like