PS4 Pro crashing with code CE-34878-0, even after fresh install on brand new SSD

I have a 3 year old PS4 Pro. Diablo has been repeatedly crashing with error code CE-34878-0. I only get this code in Diablo 4. It has always happened while in a town, usually while I am in my stash, or directly after using it. This is the only error code it gives me.

Steps taken to try and address the issue:

• I tried reinstalling the game, deleting it, saving it to the external drive, and moving it back again.
  • Replaced stock hard drive with brand new, 2TB Solid State Drive (Samsung 870 EVO). Diablo 4 is the only download to the console since SSD installation.
  • Upgraded thermals - replaced all thermal pads and paste (cleaned/dusted, too, but there was almost no dust in it to begin with).
  • I have always played with the most recent game and system updates available at the time.

I still get the exact same error code, under similar game conditions each time, which has occurred while playing from 3 different hard drives, with multiple reinstalls among them.

I am having similar issues also, hope there’s a solution I can tap on too