Progression and items lost after disconnect

I was disconnected from the game, and when I got back in, all items and progression I made since last login, was lost.

1 Like

I have also experienced this today.

I’ve experienced the same thing, this has happened twice now but this time I lost two legendary items. Though I’m lower level and they would get replaced anyway, it still stung a bit more.
It would be great if they could fix this and let you recover somehow.

This happened at the Forsaken mine in Estuar, oddly enough I went back and the mine said it was cleared (green check), so it kept my “progress” but just kept my loot and booted me back to town.

Lost my 3 leges (1 unique leg) + all yellows/blues after i got kicked out from server after tp out from dungeon (Leviathan’s maw)… can’t say im happy about this, aint eez getting them Uniques as druid anyhow…

This just happened with me, I just beat Anadariel, got two 2 legendaries that wouldve been super useful (Blood mist special buffs). Disconnected in the middle of the cutscene after the fight, said “Please wait for your game to save your character before logging in. try again in a few minutes.” I waited 10 minutes, logged in and my progress was saved right after the fight, but lost all the loot from it. Ive been looking for solutions but there havent been any.

1 Like

I’ve experienced the same issue. I was near the end of the dungeon and had 3 legendary drops. 1 might have been a unique. When I logged back in I was ported to the nearest town and everything was gone. This needs to be fixed.

I lost progress tonight after fighting through the long fight with Lilith. Disconnected and waited to restart. Lost my loot and restarted several steps prior to the Lilith fight. Rather bummed out.