Predicted Returning Blood Powers 🩸

i want the thornes one that chills and adds x

I am only hoping for Undying and Metamorphosis, so my Flurry rogue can be enjoyably playable again in the Eternal.

I’m reading between the lines here, but the only thing said is they will discuss the return of powers in the campfire chat. Not confirmed they are returning this season, or season 4 for that matter. I’d like to see them returned sooner, but somewhat expect Blizz to disappoint by not having them ready until S4

First time on my threads? I love writing a good essay and hitting your eyeballs for 7,991,831 damage (crit)

watch these be more unique stones for the pet…aaaaaggghhh

1 Like

Now, that would truly suck.

Addition of these will work in eternal too so its not going to be stones for pet.

I am confident it will be added in the most ham-fisted way possible and be added as Aspects but with less effectiveness somehow. Metamorphisis will be a Movement Aspect for Boots and Amulet, but they will probably add a 20 second cooldown on it making it borderline worthless.

I would like more weapon slots to wield 3 more aspects, not thinking what to drop just to have that power, it’s pointless and still gimps your build.

It’s such PoS to have resource aspects strictly tied on rings.

They need to add a Belt Slot and 2 Charm Slots.

• Grand Charm: 4 Affixes, can place any Aspect in this Slot. Adds 50% to Aspect value similar to Amulet. The Affixes can roll the same as Amulet slot but with lower values.

• Small Charm: Gold Find, Obol Cost Reduction, Vendor Prices. Can place Resource, Movement or Utility Aspects only in this slot.

• Belt: All Resists, Secondary Elemental Resist, 4 Affixes. Affixes include: Potion Drop Chance, Potion Capacity, +Healing, +Shrine Duration, +Barrier Generation, +Fortify Generation, +Resource Generation, +Maximum Resource, +Resource Cost Reduction, +Elemental Resist.

Can place Utility, Resource, or Defensive Aspect here.