Post your Theory crafted season 4 builds here

Just as the title says.

This is my first forum post on here. I’ve been reading for sometime now. Never commented or replied on anything. Been really interested for season 4 and the new changes that I hope still to come. I’ve played sorc since the first test. I played sorc in the second test. I didn’t play the weekend slam. I played sorc in the early access and beat the story. I played sorc from seasons 1-3 and will do so again in season 4. Id like to say I’m well experienced in the class. I am however always wanting to learn more about it.

EDIT: Prob should of read the rules a bit more. I did not know you were not allowed to post links let alone reply to your post until someone else replies lol. The attempt was made nonetheless. Thank you.

1 Like

You didn’t hear it from me, but I think you can omit the first part and start at //.

I see. Thank you for the information that is very helpful. :blush:. I’m going to take the chance to post my take on some seasonal builds.

This is my take on the new Ice Orb style that the new season seems to be pushing towards with the new Fractured Winterglass unique. Now please understand I am not familiar with the tempering system fully yet as I haven’t researched a lot of it because I want to experience it in-game. I did not play the PTR as I was unaware of it. To my understanding its an not a complete pick and choose type of system and that there is still at some points an RNG aspect. So to state again that these Theorycrafted builds I made are based on the impression that if the buildplanner lets me do it then it is possible ingame and that the tempering selections are what I feel are my Ideal choices in the matter.

maxroll.gg/d4/planner/mn2g8023 This has 5 different sets the without unique’s for early game and with unique’s. along with 2H versions and a FW version.

Chain Lightning build seems tempting. Having the Unstable Current aspects will make the screen fill with white lights.

I do have a chain lightning version for the ice orb build as well, but 1 I have not finished the paragon board though I don’t think it would be to much different from my originals. Two it runs solely on the ice orb enchant so would need be tested since infinite mana chain lightning is just too good to stray from. maxroll.gg/d4/planner/yl1wo0xf#1

I wonder if anyone will be crazy enough to go a pure crackling energy build no one seemed to have notice that they increased the aspect “Crackling energy has a 35%-50% to chain to an additional enemy.” Which on a 2H would be a perfect 100%. Common sense tells me that this means that it would chain to only ONE other single target from the original target hit. Or that it is at 100% a it will chain from one enemy to the other ONCE and run out when nothing else in range or no more targets. I hope someone tests this as I have gone chain lightning for leveling almost every time and what to try something new this season.

I played a hydra build in season 3. It is pretty good. With 1 additional hydra it could become one of the better builds against bosses.