Possible Elixir buff bug!

Normally elixir buffs persist when portalling to different waypoints.
But as of today 8th of june 2023, during a helltide event my elixir buff is removed everytime i enter a nearby town (non-helltide zone).

I haven’t read anywhere that this is an intended feature and i recall in other hellzone events i participated in from days earlier, that the elixir buff persisted when visiting those nearby non-helltide towns (although a memory may not be 100% reliable). So this maybe a possible bug! unless someone gives me some credible information/insight that proves the opposite.

gameclient version: 1.0.2.42200

EDIT: to clarify further, this elixir buff is removed when going FROM a helltide zone to a non-helltide town.

1 Like

I also seem to have the same bug, however I don’t think it’s related to a helltide zone, I get it when entering a town.
More specifically, when you come out of a dungeon that is in a town, as soon as you move in town, all your buffs disappear, including the elixir.

Edit: Recorded a short video showing the issue.

Had it happen to me after leaving a legion event

Elixir buff also disappears when you log out and back in

I have the same in the current version 1.0c…
Verry anoying… i play with a barb in team and his elixer stays. the elixer of my sorc disapears random wenn porting to town…