Please like this post if you agree that the shakos dropped should be rolled back

I don’t care if people got them.

4 Likes

Imagine living such a dog sh1t life that someone getting an item in a game makes you mad to the point of wanting to get it removed for them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well it it matters that much to people, then I guess I’m fine either way. :3

imagine spending hundreds of hours in a game and not wanting to be a level playing field.

3 Likes

Your game experience hasn’t changed.

You could have played for hundreds more hours, never knowing this even happened, and you would have been blissfully in the dark.

4 Likes

Them keeping shako’s doesnt really impact how I enjoy my game. I still would love it if blizzard fixed the tempest roar drop rate bug/weight as I’ve gotten like over 15 of the Vasily’s Helm, 50+ combined with other druid uniques but no Tempest roar due to a buggry drop rate.

2 Likes

fairness how? I get you’re upset because the drop chances were briefly increased and you think that’s unfair but why does somebody dropping or not dropping an item actually matter to you? I want to have a Shako too but I just don’t have one, why would I want others to lose theirs no matter how they got them

1 Like

One centralized topic? Nah bra, that’s insane! Multiple redundant posts are preferred here!

You can get banned for telling a joke cause jokes are spamming/trolling. However, it is allowed to create many topics about the same topic, as long as those topics are created by different users, even though they all say the same thing.

Dozens of posts about the same topic is not spam and is the preferred way to get Blizzard’s attention in general.

There’s no leaderboards chungus, why do you even care. Stop being madge that people are getting fun items and the rest of us didn’t.

1 Like

“Leveling playing field” applies to competitive arenas.

It’s the eternal server

PVP is a mess

Roll em back!!! Barbs and Sorcs don’t need to exploit crappy Blizz code.

All these white knights out here for weeks calling people cry babies for wanting the game to be better, now they are literally pissing and moaning non stop that some people got an item they want, f’ing clowns :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

3 Likes

Do you people not live in the real world? millions of people protest things that NEVER affect their lives, there are thousands of laws that would never affect you as an individual but the system as a whole, is your thinking “oh well it doesnt affect me so i don’t care”, what a sad way to live a life. If we say oh well whatever some people benefited, what makes sure it doesnt happen again?

Did you happen to get a Shako drop by any chance today, good sir?

1 Like

Nope, was going to do one of the helltides but went out for lunch with the missus instead.

1 Like

This is in Eternal Realm, no one cares.

2 Likes

Would you really tell me if you did anyways. Congratz on the forever realm Shako if you really got one.

Are you comparing actual RL grievances of people with pixels in a video game? JFC I’m gonna use a white knight saying here, go touch some grass and get some perspective on what actually matters in life.

3 Likes

:clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face: :clown_face:

there, i fixed it for you

1 Like