Please let us equip two mount trophies on our horses

As title says. There are two different positions for mount trophies: one on the horse body and one near the hind legs. Please let us equip the trophies on both slots at the same time. Mount trophies in cash shop always come in pairs for two different positions.

10 Likes

Sometimes I imagine if people like this would also polish exhaust of car with no engine and tiers.

All my characters have 10 fingers, I want 10 ring slots… and maybe add a couple of more, many places on the body where we can put rings… :rofl:

2 Likes

I wish I had more hands, so I could give these replies 4 thumbs down, he he he

To the OP, want to take bets that this feature unlocks with voh?

Yeah, or 1 trophy on each side or something. There are sooo many trophy options and you can barely make use of them.

3 Likes

just give us player housing so we can place them on the wall. Granted i still roll around with the Cry Shava trophy equipped :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m picturing a Japanese Bōsōzoku bike in my head right now lol.
But I’m all for more horse bling!

crazy! my characters have 8 fingers and 2 thumbs

i wish i had more heads so i could use more helmets skins

Yazzzz i have soooo many but wont use anything except the ATC horn…

“For the hornie”

Seriously it would be nice to use more then 1.

3 Likes

Honestly wouldn’t mind this myself. I’ve noticed the trophies sit in various places on the horse depending on which ones are used. For example there are some that sit closer to the butt, near the middle, and toward the front of the horse. I typically keep the lantern on my horse, but it would be cool to see two banners on either side of the horse when riding around, or any other combination of items.

1 Like

cry of ashava is the only one that matters.
:unicorn:

The tears were just to good!

3 Likes

So many tears of the hornless. I still remember the glorious state of the fourms.

1 Like

BORING! Let me equip two horses!

1 Like

Dangle one on each side of the tail. :cherries:

Why stop there? Let us equip every mount trophy on our horsey!

While we are at it, let the horsey wear as many mount armors as we have. or at least the shop ones. :stuck_out_tongue:

We should also be able to ride every shop mount in the game at the same time. I paid for the darn things. I want to use them all! :joy:

1 Like

…and when I yank back on his reins I want to hear La Cucaracha play from his mouth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHYUkAthMN0

i want mine to play this theme

1 Like

I suspect that it’s just a matter of time before both slots are available. :v: