Please just bring this! just this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8r7qDF-Z80

… this is a private video, it does not show.

1 Like

now you can see it, btw is from diablo 3 necro teleport movement, what we do really need.

1 Like

Looks like the metamorphosis aspect

indeed, teleport basically, like vampiric power? is not a kind that a barb has this skill for example, it makes people become the same, so you make a tought barb and use vampiric power? no man. That thing is from a necro. And the lore and the context is from necros.

I was a pioneer of Corpse Lancer build in D3 and I pioneered the use of Blood Rush. Love it then.

On D4, you have to be creative. You have to design your Blood Rush in D4. It would not come to you.

On Season 2, I came late and realized that Metamorphosis Vampiric power is similar to Blood Rush. Metamorphosis makes you Unstoppable when you Evade… if you got hit by Crowd Control from mobs, it dispels it freeing yourself. But Metamorphosis was done with Tibault’s Will… gives you Essences, gives you damage buff while Unstoppable.

On Season 3, Metamorphosis came back as Legendary Power. I havent got’n it yet. I only have Blood Boil, Hectic and Moonrise. My Tibault’s Will would be useless until I get this Legendary power. I think it would improve my Gauntlet score when I get this Metamorphosis.

BTW, D2"s Hammerdin from a Paladin is now with Necromancer… It’s called Bone Storm thru Lidless Wall Shield. But Necromancer’s version is way more advanced than Hammerdin’s. Abilities are being shuffled… being named differently. It doesnt mean Paladin own the ability like Blood Rush cant be owned by Necromancer. Other Classes could have them with a different name.