Please fix the bug with the seasonal journey cache

There is a bug with the Seasonal Journey Cache.

Doom Hammer obtained during Season 5 from a Season Journey Chapter 2 cache, only if opened with a Necromancer.
Item ID: 592302

Decorated Skull obtained during Season 4 from a Season Journey Chapter 3 cache, only if opened with a Necromancer.
Item ID: 1266836

Kris obtained during Season 2 from a Season Journey cache, only if opened as a Rogue.
Item ID: 459945

These items currently cannot be obtained through other method in game. Please fix the issue.

\https://diablo4.dad/transmogs/seasons
The detailed information is in the link above.

2 Likes

And also the Blazon of Victory which is also not dropping this season.
“Rewards from appearing in the first 20 places in ANY of the Trial leaderboards”
Item ID: 1904653

Bump for visibility (PC player though). I am missing some of these (season 5) as i mained a sorc in S5.

I’ve tried to bring awareness to this and multiple other “unobtainable” transmogs in the game, that still take up a “lock icon” slot in the wardrobe, but Blizzard don’t seem to notice/care. And unfortunately, based off PTR for patch 2.0, these items are still flagged to not drop…

Here’s the lengthy thread I made a while back:

I think the situation with the Blazon of Victory is that each season’s Gauntlet will have a new horse trophy, this season’s is Abyssal Bastion. Also, I acquired this Blazon last season by being in top 100 not by being in the top 20. I would agree though the fact this isn’t disclosed anywhere is frustrating and unfair. They should be obtainable regardless of the season, say every time you get a placement within top 100 you unlock one of the previous seasons’ trophies if you already have the latest one unlocked.

But that’s the thing, I got both Abyssal Bastion and Conqueror Crest this season and dropped both together for getting top 100 solo, and a week later I got top 100 with my girlfriend and she also got both at once, so if it was one per season we shouldn’t have gotten 2 this season so I don’t know.