Please FIX looting on controller

I had issues with looting on controller since the launch on both PC and PlayStation (I mostly play on PlayStation, though).

The core of the problem is two-fold:

1. There is no way to select an item (loot or interactive object) to interact with other than by moving the character around.
  2. Loot explosions often drop loot in one spot (sometimes the loot is spread around the drop point, but more often than not all items drop in exactly the same spot).

This leads to several issues:

1. If loot highlighting priority doesn’t match my preference, I’m forced to pick up stuff that I don’t want and then go to inventory to drop it, which requires long pressing a button for each item. For example, to pick up Profane Mindcage or Boss Summoning mats I usually have to pick up a bunch of yellow items first, which is very annoying.
  2. In certain situations, loot conflicts with interactive objects. In Season 5 after killing a boss from the boss ladder, the loot usually drops on top of the summon altar which has priority. So I cannot pick up loot! My teammates quickly pick up everything using mouse, port to town, sell, and port back for another around, and I’m still trying to find a perfect character position that highlights loot instead of the altar - it is so embarrasing to slow down the team because of this. Before S5 when we had to leave the dungeon to resummon the boss, people would usually just drop the loot that they don’t need in front of the dungeon and then I cannot enter, because the loot would take priority, so I had to pick everything up, move a few steps aside and drop everything (again holding a drop button for about a second for each item) just to be able to enter the dungeon.

This is just unacceptable. Looting is a core mechanic of the game and it’s such a pain on the controller.

Proposed solution: Just allow us to use the right thumb stick to select different interactive items on the screen, please!