PLEASE Don't add pets

bahahaha anything to suck money from “I need that pixels color” rich sheeps!!!

I think it’d be neat if the wolf pup hopped out of your bag in town and hopped back in during combat.

1 Like

Need pets to collect all that shiny I miss

2 Likes

This is great feedback and a SOLID recommended solution! Co-signed

1 Like

Your nightmare dungeon is your own instance. Stay there and dont come out.

2 Likes

GASP DID YOU SAY PETS? YES PLEASE! Great idea, i love pets! my SC spaceship was the best!

3 Likes

They should port all the D3 pets over. Give players a sense of connection between the games.

5 Likes

I would pay money for a pet. What is the currency for D4, platinum? Take my money

I wouldn’t pay real person dollars for a pet and am not super enthusiastic about things that aren’t solely cosmetic showing up in the shop, but I would certainly be motivated to finish out a reason for one.

1 Like

I wanted pets really bad. Was kind of sad when they didn’t add them. I want my flaming skull back.

1 Like

If they added pets to the game there would be pets to get in the game and likely some on the shop. Doubt they would ever make it blatent pay to win. People would leave in droves.

1 Like

I miss my little pet treasure chest that barfed gold, but I don’t think he fits as well with the aesthetic of D4 sadly which takes its doom and gloom very seriously. Still, he always made me smile.

2 Likes

Just add a toggle button to disable pets.

Give me a loot goblin pet that picks up gold.

4 Likes

The OP might find fhis story of interest, especially the second half. It showed up in my google news feed.

No, I need Sir Woofsalot to sell my garbage in town and bring back the gold. This is the way.

1 Like

Pets would also be bad for lag, and this game already struggles.

Back items and thematical pets like the wolf pup back item i am fine with, fits my druid nice and fits the fantasy of a druid.

and my other characters if i want lol.

But mostly druid.

Pets like D3 , hard pass for sure.

If they did though they need to fit thematically and be able to be turned off. and need to have function, like i want search for hidden chests or keys and search for traps.
Sell loot to vendor. Something more cool than stock pets.

:scream: Hard pass.

its barely functioning on a technical level regarding the way loot stashes work.

Doubt they’re adding pets anytime soon.

But look at the infantile moronic nonsense others “pet up” with? No thanks.