Please, consider this when "balancing" the game

Im sure its been said 1000 times over now but not everyone who plays your game has hohrs on end to devote to farming. Some of us have family obligations.

I came home from work today and had about an hour to play. I logged into a helltide event with about 39 minutes left. With 5 minutes left, i managed to farm 162 cinders. I opened a weapon cache and got 1 sacred jo staff.

A few minutes ago, i snuck back on and ran a t34 nightmare dungeon (im only lvl 82). Most of the random drops you would get are gone now (the stuff you sell and dismantle). It has become a total waste of time.

Please Blizzard, try to take into account those of us who dont live in our parents basement with no life to farm.

Thats my $89.00 worth of complaining.

3 Likes

It just never changes…
Every season 1 or more classes has to be SUPER OP and I don’t understand why it’s so hard to balance.

I main barb; (of course…) [even though I like my alts, barb is the only one who can crit 1 billion]

I would love to play my rouge too for example or maybe my necro or even my sorc but, no matter what gear or build you try you can never get close to HOTA/Charge build???!!

3 of my characters have all uber uniques and everything but I’m pretty much forced to play my barb since it’s way too overpowered… Barb is literally immortal lol; I can just afk in a T100 while my buddies fully maxed out struggle.

Please balance the game for once.

Why always at least 1 class has to be much stronger than the others?
While one crits 1 billion other classes barely hit 100M rofl…

I feel too weak playing my sorc or any other class.

It’s like blizzard always decides what class & build I will play lol…

Ive always played Barb as a main and a few alts,since D3 released. Barb wasnt always good over the ten year span. What concern me is grouping when every Class is overpowered. Its basicly chasing the fastest player with the fastest clear speed.
It defeats the point of grouping other then faster leveling and glyph leveling,not much fun in my opinion. May as well play solo(which i do for the most part).