Please add Diablo 2 Music Soundtrack

This im sure has been said many times over. However I believe it would be wildy accepted if D4 starts adding in the D2 score/soundtrack throughout the game or at least have that as an option in the sound’s settings. Even in the loading screens it would be pretty cool. Speaking of sounds adding in speech to all the bosses that dont say squat would add just a nice touch to the game.

1 Like

i mean i like the d2 music; but i dont see why it should be in d4 myself ^^ d4 has its own nice music in my opinion.

Yea, some bosses could use some voicelines really.

2 Likes

I am a little surprised by this suggestion, as D4’s soundtrack is very reminiscent of Diablo 2. Shout out to the soundtrack team, because for me, a big Diablo 2 fan as well, this is definitely one thing the game has nailed perfectly.

2 Likes

D2 music was Iconic, as was the game.
D3 and D4 has options to turn off all music.

1 Like

Yes they do and funny enough with D2 i never shut the music off by lowering my volume and play something else. But i’m catching myself with D4 putting on other ambient beats like Zero Cult or various dark toned soundtracks including d2. Not to say D4’s music is bad but most of the areas really have forgettable soundtracks that’s ok to nice but nothing special.

Here is a better idea, turn the music in game off and play the D2 soundtrack from your music player. I change the music like this all the time in diablo and WOW.

2 Likes

Do you guys not have Youtube playlists?
- Blizzard

1 Like

lol…claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassic!!!

You would be very, very wrong.

No need because there’s this other game called Diablo 2….load it up!

Also d4 has an awesome soundtrack

1 Like