Pit Spawn Locations

I’m loving Season 4, it’s brought me back to D4 for the first time since D4 first came out. I especially love high nightmare and the pit.

One request - please move pit spawn locations to more logical or reasonable locations. After dying to the end boss, I’ve spawned back on level 1. I’ve spawned on level 2. I’ve spawned outside the boss room. It’s never the same, but almost every time I have to waste 30-60 seconds in a timed dungeon running back to get back to where I was. It’s getting old having to spawn half a dungeon back and walk so far.

Thanks for listening.

Remove the timer, too. It’s a stupid mechanic. Ive only lost one pit due to it, and that was due to a particularly laggy session that caused like 4 deaths to stuff that almost never kills me in regular circumstances. It would also feel bad if you couldn’t beat it because your damage was tooblow, but you could survive fine. Seperate builds for different content is terrible in an arpg. The games are about killing ever tougher monsters for ever better loot. Nobody asked for a bunxh if extra steps and hoops that serve no purpose.