Pets = loot filter?

Saw an article that rod talked about pets. I’m not sure how exactly they worked in d3. But I wonder if that could be a way to implement a loot filter. Have your pet auto pick up loot and being able to set it to only pick up certain stats or whatever you want.

Curious what you all think. Let me know how pets worked in d3.

Would be cool. Pets are undoubtedly coming to D4 and in D3 they picked up gold and Death’s Breaths.

1 Like

Pets picked up gold and all the materials you’d usually have to click to pick up yourself. A pet like that + a loot filter would be GREAT.

1 Like

In S28, the pet would auto-salvage everything that wasn’t legendary. It was amazing. This feature is coming back permanently starting in S30.

2 Likes

Yes yes yes!!! Cinder Pet Plz. Collects all cinders, moneyz and drops screenwide… niahahahahaha gimme gimme plxxxxx pliiiiiiiissssss.

1 Like

It would be even cooler I think if they had their own inventory slots too. Almost like a backpack. And obviously we would need to have a quest or something to get one for free. Cause if they sold a pet in the shop that is borderline p2w. Same blurred line with stash tabs in PoE probably. Give everyone a pet. But skins for it in shop would be acceptable I think.

This is really cool because it would tie a typically invisible feature to a visual component.

1 Like