Personal Feedback

Hey devs, the game has come quite far since Season 0. The game is the same, but the systems are much better. I got to level 82 in Season 0, level 21 in Season 1, and 94 in Season 4 before deciding to throw in the towel.

There are a few reasons Im probably not going to log in to finish my character, and the reasons are;

• Currencies.
    There are way too many currencies in the game. Crafting mats I get, but mats to summon a boss is just a fancy word for currency. This is fairly simple, I just dont do things that are boring, and I find farming currency to go do the thing I want to do is a chore, and thus boring. We are here afterall, to have fun. D2s Meph or pindle runs didnt require me to get currency to go do them. New World tried to do this with getting into dungeons and no-one wanted it. Why are games still doing this? Its a boring design, this is why I cant play WoW for more than 2-3 weeks.

• Too much RNG revolved around crafting. Bricking items isnt fun, the fun part about loot is, when it drops. After you get something you can work with, then it should only get better from there.

• Time gating content such as world bosses. I hate time gated content. If people want to burn out, give them the freedom to. I get burnt out because I get time gated. If I need to do something, such as wait for a world boss to get mats to summon an uber boss. Im going to log out and forget, or just play something else.

TLDR;

• Only use a few currencies.
  • Get rid of timegated content.
  • Players should never be progressing backwards.

Pros

• Codex
    Best change so far, Takes time to get everything but you cant go backwards.
  • Classes feel MUCH better and when your build comes together its really rewarding.