People with no legs!

Walking around in Kyovashad and there are several NPCs who appear fine from a distance but once I get close to them their legs disappear, leaving them just a floating torso happily doing NPC things. Nothing else seems to be a problem, I can still interact with them. It just looks quite weird. Remil is one, one is an NPC standing near the Jeweller’s building and another is an NPC near the World Tier Statue.

First time I’ve encountered this, latest drivers (Radeon rx6900xt), temps are fine, windows 10 is up to date. PC is freshly rebooted.

Exited game, restarted D4 and their legs are back lol. Not sure if this is a game glitch, a driver glitch or just what exactly.

It seems to be an issue with the RTX shadows at the bottom options. I was messing around with settings when I wanted to see what would make it utilize my computer as best as it could but this game really saps a lot out of it. I turned the RTX shadow setting off basically and all the faces and legs were back on the NPCs and performance was still good and everything looked perfectly fine. Hope this helps you out!