People Complaining about Queue Times

Please see this thread literally posted by Devs, explained WHY by Devs, and stop.
This was communicated yesterday to you. Good Lord.

1 Like

Pointless. If they don’t read pinned threads, why would they read this one?

1 Like

You’re more than likely right, but hecc, figured I’d give it a shot.
It’s just irritating to see 30 different threads about it clogging up the forums, when I’d rather be able to see the relevant posts, y’know.

1 Like

If they knew ahead of time regarding the queue times, then would they have scaled the servers to handle the load? Makes no sense.

4 Likes

The queue is not really the problem.

The problem is you join a queue, to then join another queue, to then get an error message, time out and have to start right back at the beginning of a brand new queue (to join another queue to get an error message, etc, etc)

17 Likes

Why are there queue times in the first place? For the pvp/mulitplayer side sure, I understand that. But for single person campaign, They know better then to pull this hogwash.

7 Likes

Because this part. They need to do stress tests?

2 Likes

So there is zero chance of any hacking of characters, that would destroy a microtransaction based economy (if they go down that route like immortal)

This is not a queue. This is a JOKE when you spent 40 min in a queue, got authentication error and back to a 40 min queue. Blizzard being Blizzard. I would expect some sort of grace period from normal company, something Blizzard never was.

1 Like

Don’t mind a long queue. Had a 44 minute queue played for 10 minutes kicked. 32 Minute queue and when it was done it was preparing to letting me in then added 3 minutes for 15 minutes then force quit. Back in a 57 minute queue. That is what people are upset about.

7 Likes

So they could test the queue system like they said they were going to?

1 Like

Yeah, I feel this. I was disconnected from my game a bit ago mid priority quest, then got that darn error again when I tried to get back in. Now I’m in queue again.
I totally get the frustration of it, for sure. But we are where we are for now.

Last week wasn’t enough of a stress test ? A stress test we had to pay $100 to be part of ? A least all people crying this week, didn’t have to pay anything for this torment.

1 Like

there is no single player? i don’t understand what you mean

if you read the post, it is clear why they are doing it

1 Like

Pay attention? Really? See above. I already empathized with this.
And this post is about QUEUE TIMES. Not the error codes.
Error codes are valid things, dude.

Shame on Blizzard.

I am 100% sure there will be the same identical issue at launch.

Shame, buy more servers!!

2 Likes

Here is my problem with this it was at one time the duty of a gaming company to hire game testers to play a game and find the flaws . I am sorry but having people sit if front of a system for hours without any compensation to help you soak them later is just plain sleazy ! I can see letting people help you find thing testers might miss but this is close to exploitation taking the very same people who are paying to play into testers at this length a bit much …

7 Likes

but why when we kickout game after 30min we need wait 1h again ?

3 Likes

We’re in 2023, a lot of game companies with lot less money than ActivisionBlizzard has figured it out how to handle queues to a degree that it’s not a big problem for the players.

I’m sorry those who defend Blizzard on this but now a days it’s a bit too simplistic defending such a queue system that they still run on and the problems they have that is the same problems they had with queues many years ago. One should think they’ve spent time to build better systems. But they don’t care, they don’t have to care, when there are people who defend them all the time.

4 Likes

You underestimate the load of players, it can tank any system.

1 Like