PC - No Valid License Error: 315306

I was playing fine earlier but now when I’m trying to play, I keep getting 315306 error.
I’m unable to play because of it. I’m on PC.

3 Likes

Same here. Tried all the stuff recommended in the other generic “reboot and reinstall” post.

Have to wait in the queue to retry every time, which makes it extra annoying.

1 Like

Same here all the guides are for consoles aswell

1 Like

it occurs to me too. let us know if you have a solution

1 Like

This just started happening for me as well. Exited to character select screen and am getting the 315306 error.

1 Like

Been getting this for a good 20 minutes now. Been playing all day outside of the other server issues that have gone on. Clearly the server issues are not resolved. Hopefully this gets some attention quickly.

1 Like

Same. Been playing last couple of days. Was offline for a few hours and came back to the 315306 error. Tried restarting Battlenet, then PC. Tried deleting battlenet cache. Nothing :frowning:

1 Like

Same here, please fix it. Was playing normally, logged out for a few hours, and I can’t log in again.

1 Like

Same issue. Tried all of the recommended steps. Nothing has worked. Was able to play just fine yesterday and earlier today.

1 Like

Same here. Error 315306 when connecting to battle.net

1 Like

Yeah same, logged off for a few hours now can’t get back in. Console “fixes” didn’t work. Glad to see I’m not the only one suddenly not able to log in

Update: I’m back in! I didn’t do anything but spam login attempts, good luck everyone!

2 Likes

Same not working I have both on pc and console and my roommate is able to play on his xbox but I can’t play on pc.

1 Like

Ditto. So annoying. Glad I purchased the early access package, so much fun lol.

1 Like

How do you screw up license checks on a saturday night? This is going to be a clown show in about 44 hours. lol

1 Like

Same here, was playing this afternoon, came back this evening and am getting this error.

2 Likes

Same here. Have been playing all day, took a break for dinner and came back unable to login with this error. :cry:

Same with me. Pls fix it!

Hey just noticed a restart and update in the top left of my client, and it fixed the issue

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forgot about the regular launch players on Tuesday. Clown show is so on point.

Same problem here. Was able to play perfectly fine last night, come back from work today to play and have been hit with the error. Tried resetting cache, password, reinstalls etc. Very frustrating.

Edit: Restarted battle.net app after a couple of minutes and have been able to get in thankfully.

1 Like