PC Bug Report Scosglen/Underoot

For some reason the entire north-western side of Scosglen is inaccessible. I was able to traverse the area no issues, but once I took over the stronghold location in Underoot I came across this bug that will not let me traverse the area anymore. All I do is rubber band in the area and cannot progress.

I can also corroborate with another player that has the exact same issue as me, so I can confirm this isn’t a localized issue.

PSA! DO NOT TELEPORT TO MAROWEN WAYPOINT NORTHEAST OF UNDEROOT. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GET BACK INTO THE GAME!

BRAESTAIG ALSO WORKS, BUT YOU CANNOT ACCESS NORTHWESTERN OR SOUTHWESTERN.

2 Likes

Can confirm issue also affects the border of Tur Durla, rubberband/invisible wall around the entire area, but only from within the area it seems

1 Like

Can’t get into Deep Forest from Westering Lowlands. Tried 2 points of entry and i get the invisible wall thing.

For an updated list.
Unable to Access:
Northshore
Deepforest

1 Like

Deep Forest in Scosglen is unable to be accessed at all. Multiple people having same rubberbanding issue

Has anyone else had this issue prior to completing the stronghold in Underoot?
I was able to go about my business fine up until I finished the Underoot stronghold quest.

unfortunately that quest is required to get the Druid Spirit boons quest line, so an entire wing of character options for that class is cut off

I think the servers took a crap. Everyone is having issues with characters in the area of scosglen. No one can load up characters or traverse inside or outside the area.

Can confirm. Am unable to enter the deep forest at all in scosglen

I am now able to traverse the area of Northshore. A blue post would be nice if this was fixed. Thanks!