PC bricked after cutscenes

I was playing the beta for around 30 minutes and got to the cut scene in the chapel and then my monitors went back and fans ran at 100%. I turned off my PC and now it will not turn back on. I have a 3080ti and a Ryzen 5 5600x.

1 Like

You’re not alone there are a lot of post about this game Bricking 3080Ti’s mainly

Well good news and bad news is that nothing I did got my PC to boot. After I switched the 3080ti out for my old 2060 I did get my PC to boot. Good news I found what my problem is, bad news the problem is that the 3080ti is bricked.

1 Like

sorry to hear you lost your 3080ti aswell, we’re becomming quite the little club it this point.

1 Like

I also have a 3080ti but it’s an MSI brand, EVGA and Gigabyte brand 300 series RTX cards in the first and second batches had known manufacturing defects best just to contact your gpu manufacturer and schedule an RMA if your still under warranty.

Im running the game on full with 1660 Super + 3600 Ryzen and have had zero problems. Its most likely Win11.

Apparently this is indeed related to 3080ti. I’ve been seeing an alarming high number of reports of players using this exact graphics card it crashing or straight-up frying. I’m really sorry to hear about your lesion. :sob:

1 Like

And I’m sick and tired of the people who are saying it’s faulty cards, and not the game. Like every other game is perfectly fine, but no, the Gigabyte researchers said “Let’s build a fatal flaw that will reveal itself if Blizzard ever makes a game called Diablo IV.”

2 Likes

3080TI Gigabytes are toast if they play this game, and their warranty page is down.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.