Path of Exile 2 can't get here soon enough

You paid to see forum? Weird flex but ok.

2 Likes

Nobody gonna play d4 at this point mate :slight_smile:

Far from the greediest company
Yet makes d4 full price game loaded with batlepasses and cosmetics, lol.Ah and i forgot that you will pay additional 70$ once a year for every new “expansion” they will add

I was thinking about ea and their Fifa games tbh. Now that looks greedy from the outside

it’s going to be so good for both games when both are next to each other. we can all use each game to stimulate the other one :slight_smile:

love when blizz has honest competition. dont want another wow situation.

From what is show it looks like some texture upgrades. It’s still the same janky animations and no weight behind attacks. They are doing what overwatch did and it’s just a big update to poe 1 but are gonna call it 2

Ah yesss Path of Exile Reforged/Remastered aka Path of Exile 2. A bold strategy.

For some reason a lot of people seem to want that. I don’t get it at all. Getting upgraded loot drops is the fun of these games.

2 Likes

Ahhh …you used “kid” to refer to me on a forum for disagreeing with you.

How original.

LOL he’s still here “not caring” :rofl: :headstone:

Then why don’t you? Is this some kind of bizarre habit of yours. Going on non-related forums and announcing that you’re about to play some random game? Wow, that is some really serious main-character syndrom you’re from. :rofl:

Man I can’t wait for PoE2 to launch too, so all the PoE obsessed people will stop posting on these forums…

POE2 = …
New graphics that we have been slowly getting for two years, so…nothing new here when it actually launches
New skill gem/linking system (ok, def cool).
New full campaign (nice…but seems like something in a DLC/expansion than a full on “new” game).
what else? More revamps to the atlas that they already do 3 times per year?

I don’t think POE 2 is going to innovate enough to really set its gameplay apart from POE. Youre not going to be like “Wow, this feels like Path of Exile, but its new game from poe1.” New visuals, new looks, system reworks and revamps, new campaign. Heavy expansion to be, not a new game. Like many others said, its going to be like OW2…which wasnt a new game either.

D4 is fantastic at the moment and is much needed in an otherwise stale ARPG genre: D3 and its set-bonus nonsense 10,000,000,000,000 damage multipliers. POE with its over-bloatededness (for no other reason but just because they can" with its “pick one skill to erase 1-2 monitor screens with” with 1 movement skill. Combat is boring AF.

Last Epoch has a good leg in the game but will never release. By the time it does, there wont be anything new in that game to “WoW!” the player because they’ve seen it all over the years.

D4 is a breath of fresh air

Edited for Language by the Moderation Team.
Forum Code of Conduct

This release has been a nightmare for a lot of people. It will dry out quickly, heres to hoping the seasons are innovative and captivating otherwise it’s a loss. Looking at D4 now, it feels a lot like an DLC for D3 actually with less party play features and less skill modifiers.

PoE 2 was never marketed as a ‘new game’ just an improved and modernized version of PoE that continues and expands on the story while being able to maintain the effort/time spent on your account. Chris even says this about the game.

1 Like

“LAUGH EMOTE AND GRAVE EMOTE BECAUSE I AM SO AMUSED AT THIS ARGUMENT I HAVE TO HAVE THE LAST WORD ON”

You are alone on your little hill.

1 Like

The release has been a nightmare? really? As in, the game has glaring problems where its unplayable? Doubt it. Zero queues, only a handful of bugs, minimal lag. One of the smoothest launches of a multiplayer GAaS game in years.

Now, you can say the game stinks and is an offense to everything you hold dear about diablo. But the game, functionally, has not been a nightmare

3 Likes

I could be wrong. Hundreds of forum post from pre-release players with lots of bug reports, issues and complaints. I mean I didn’t make a poll, but I think that it speaks for itself.

Minus the queue issues on Saturday I cannot disagree they did a superb job with opening up the game.

Edit: Looks like I jumped the gun saying it was a smooth game open. Stuck in a queue timer again and the forum post regarding the issue are starting to pile up ‘shrug’

They will be over at the POE forums whining about how much the game sucks and they are leaving for Diablo 4.

‘chuckles’ you’re still here… and now it’s an argument? You’re not very smartimus :headstone:

D4v is a breath of fresh air…you have the exact same classes as d2?! Not even all of them mate. D4 doesn’t bring new to the table that is arpg, just presented some of the mechanics in a different way like, nightmare dungeons for example. Bigger world than d3 but what for when the end game are nightmare dungeons no? D4 has crafting, limited, skill tree, limited, everything = limited. That’s the problem!! It lacks in every aspect compared to some of the top arpg’s! I want d4 to blow my mind but it feels mild and now I can’t play due to unable to find a valid license…what a joke.
It’s 2023. This isn’t the first diablo game. The development wasn’t rushed. So why is it lacking so many features?!