Patch 2.0.2 Gives a pretty big nerf to LS Build

Hydras are weird. The enchantment is definitely its own counter then I saw WG giving me extras before. Not sure the actual rules to it but there’s multiple ways I have seen you able to get 4 and with aspect 5.

Most of them not worth running though vs what they compete againsst

this is definitely a bummer. the build is fun. You have to admit its OP though. We wont know for sure if the build is dead though. We have mercenaries coming and the concentrated paragon board that may open up some new power. I also see the additional aspects coming and new skill points adding plenty of damage. Honestly I was hitting lvl 85+ in ptr without getting any new gear with my imported character playing LS. That definitely isnt the progression we want to see. Ill try again with that build but see myself using other aspects for a new build. I definitely dont like winterglass getting the conj. cooldown taken away. thats no fun.

You right, my mistake, too tired from shift work to make that connection.

no its not, the damage came from splintering aspect, not the LS itself. So giving LS double damage makes LS stronger not splintering, which was never that great to begin with. and accomplishes nothing. Its the same as buffing blizzard dmg, when 98% of the damage is glacial and not blizzard. This is the same thing with LS.

1 Like

its still there u just cant increase it, it stays at 0.3 cause it is the implicit now. now u can ga and mw the all res.

I know, not arguing that it’s going to save it from falling in the lower tiers. Just pointing out with the limit it’s better this way, though it’s far from what it was. The build as we know it is dead.

Nerfing LS was expected. However, conj and lightning builds need a buff to compensate. From where we currently stand, lightning builds are C tier at best. Hydra build is not impacted by these changes, but that is a B tier build.

To me this season is another miss for fixing sorc issues. 3rd season in a row.

I cant read your post…
…all i can read is: “skip this season”
unless all sorc players dare together to skip the season… the nerfing and the devstupidities will continue.
why we have to play the build they want every season despite we pay our money in battlepass? this have to stop…
every season every nerf…
barbarian and rogues every season more overpowered…